FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS MANAGER
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare assessed actual profit, cash flows, and balance sheet of BOC Aviation Group and the operating subsidiaries.
- Work with respective HODs to prepare annual budgets of BOC Aviation Group.
- Prepare forecasts including 5-year forecast and rolling 3-year forecasts for BOC Aviation Group and operating subsidiaries.
- Formulate and deliver financial analysis on scenario planning for assessed actual, budgeting and forecasting.
- Track actual vs assessed actual, budget and forecasts and analyse variances and provide early warnings on deviations.
- Analyse key performance indicators including areas of revenue, cost and capital expenditures, financial metrics and credit rating agencies metrics.
- Highlight trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance. Identify in advance potential gaps and surface issues for Management discussions.
- Assist to develop long-term forecast and financial models, including revenue projections and expense models, to guide strategic planning.
- Provide timely decision support through value-added analysis, and modeling to support business operations, strategic decisions, and business development activities.
- Prepare Key Business Flow of existing processes, involve in the discovery, project initiation and project execution of new ERP.
- Assist in the evaluation of new investments and projects.
- Ad hoc projects or tasks as assigned.
- Candidate must possess a professional qualification (CA, CPA and/or CFA, or equivalent) and/or a Degree in Finance or related fields from a recognized university.
- At least 6 years of post-professional qualification experience in Corporate Finance or in a FP&A role with experience in an MNC.
- Strong working knowledge, skills and proven track record in financial modeling and data-driven quantitative analysis.
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to think creatively and highly analytical.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills with the ability to successfully navigate in a diverse and global team.
- Highly driven with the ability to perform under pressure.
If you are interested in this opportunity and enjoy working in an international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment, please email your CV to: [email protected]