VICE PRESIDENT, INSURANCE
The position is to ensure that the Company is protected in line with industry best practices by insurance coverage for risks to the business, including aviation risks, risks to the Company’s directors and officers and cybersecurity risks, and all insurance is placed on a cost-effective basis.
Based in Singapore and reporting to the General Counsel, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Identify risks in the business that can be mitigated through insurance coverage, design and execute insurance strategy to obtain, renew and maintain insurance coverages.
- Provide support for the drafting and execution of letters of intent and lease documentation for lease placements, purchase lease-back transactions and other transactions, ensuring the Company’s interests are protected.
- Ensure that all lessee insurance requirements are accurately entered into lease management system and that insurance documentation for each aircraft is properly stored in the company records.
- Ensure lessee aviation insurance is renewed by liaison and communication with lessee, broker and the Company’s advisors, and ensure insurance renewal documentation for compliance.
- Provide support for insurance-related lease negotiation, lessee insurance matters, contingent insurance billing and analysis, and cross-selling efforts.
- Support lessee and/or financier requests and other concerns as arise in connection with insurance matters.
- Management of non-aviation insurance such as D&O, Professional Indemnity, employer liability policy renewals and claim administration.
- Assist in the management of contingent insurance program and renewal process.
- Liaise with brokers and legal counsel on trends, issues and policy term improvements.
- Drive cost improvements and improvements in policy terms at renewal.
- Evaluate coverage levels and terms annually.
- Adhoc business projects and other tasks as assigned by the General Counsel and / or Chief Operating Officer.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in aviation industry, preferably with an airline or aircraft leasing company.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills are a must, as is the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Strong analytical and evaluation skills.
- An attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer focused and able to work independently.
- Proactive, diligent, and strong work ethic.
If you believe you would thrive in a dynamic, team-based company operating in a global business environment, then we would like to hear from you.
Please send or email, in complete confidence, your full CV, with details of expected remuneration to:
Human Resources Director
79 Robinson Road #15-01
Email: [email protected]