SENIOR COMPLIANCE MANAGER
Reporting to General Counsel, the successful candidate will be responsible for effectively supporting the organization in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, as well as overall policy and procedures of the company.
Strategy and Planning
- Identify the potential compliance risks that the Company faces in relation to all relevant laws and regulatory environment, and internal policies and procedures.
- Develop, review and implement compliance policy that is aligned and integrated with business strategy and operations.
- Design, develop and implement compliance programme to protect the Company from those risks.
- Regular review and continual improvement in compliance programme to ensure it meets business needs of the Company.
Managing internal control activities
- Monitor, measure and report on the effectiveness of compliance controls in the management of business operations that may have exposure to compliance risks.
- Resolve compliance difficulties with Management as they occur.
- Work with Management to monitor implementation of internal controls to ensure risks have been addressed.
- Act as the secretary of Internal Compliance Committee to work with Management to address issues arising from breaches of internal policies and procedures, applicable law and regulations.
- Coordinate with business units and Internal Audit Department to undertake annual internal control evaluation within the organization.
- Follow up with relevant department on any controls issue based on internal audit report.
Advisory and Training
- Provide / coordinate legal advice and assistance to Management on cross-border legislation.
- Provide training to employees on compliance issues, including clarity of role and ownership in internal controls process.
- Provide regular updates on compliance issues that may affect the company.
- Supervise and develop direct reports to drive performance against the set targets
- Support the wide LTM team in achievement of the department goals
Projects & others
- Adhoc business projects
- Other tasks as assigned by the Managing Director & CEO
- Degree in Law or other relevant subject with at least 5 years’ experience in areas of Compliance and Legal Regulatory matters for an international organization.
- Flexible, diligent, assertive, confident in engaging across all levels, able to communicate well and keeps abreast of compliance obligations impacting the organization.
If you believe you would thrive in a dynamic, team-based company operating in a global business environment, then we would like to hear from you.
Please send or email, in complete confidence, your full CV, with details of expected remuneration to:
Human Resources Director
79 Robinson Road #15-01
Email: [email protected]