MANAGER, ACCOUNTING & REPORTING (Shareholder Reporting)
Reporting to the Deputy Head of Accounting & Reporting, the successful candidate assumes the primary responsibility for accurate preparation of holding company accounts and timely submission of reports to major shareholder Bank of China, including liaison with major shareholder personnel on all finance matters, China’s Ministry of Finance (MOF) reporting, dividend payments and working with external auditor on holding company accounts. The role also encompasses the following:
- Prepare monthly and year end holding company accounts, and submission of financial reports to major shareholder Bank of China within deadlines.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual financial reports as requested by Bank of China.
- Prepare annual goodwill impairment testing for holding company account.
- Liaise with holding company on dividend payment.
- Coordinate and prepare all information for China MOF reporting.
- Manage periodic major shareholder Bank of China requests for financial information.
- Proofread Chinese version of audited / interim financial statements and financial sections of Financial Results announcement of BOC Aviation Group.
- Manage Chinese to English translation of Bank of China requests and related documentation when required.
- Undertakes process improvement and automation of shareholder reporting to improve efficiency.
- Other ad hoc assignments.
- Candidate must possess a professional qualification (CA, CPA, or equivalent) and a Degree in Accountancy or Finance from a recognized university, with strong knowledge of international financial reporting standards.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience. Prior China working experience would be an advantage.
- This position requires translation of documents for the purpose of shareholder reporting to Bank of China in Beijing. Proficiency in Mandarin is a requirement.
- Familiar with Oracle ERP and HFM system. Proficient in MS Excel / Word skills. Knowledge or working experience with business intelligence is a plus.
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- An excellent self-starter and highly driven with the ability to perform under pressure.
If you like working in an international environment, please email us your CV with details of expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Human Resources Director
BOC Aviation Limited
8 Shenton Way #18-01
Visit our website for more information: www.bocaviation.com