The Legal Administrator will assist the Legal team with general secretarial functions, and provide a range of administration support to Legal department. Perform diverse tasks and communicate with different departments within the company as well as external parties.
- Update and maintain the database checklists for transaction bibles, bills of sale, NDAs, legal documents in the legal library and in storage
- Manage and update regularly the significant contract lists, delivery and sales list
- Respond to the internal queries about the transactions signed and their closing dates
- Manage the legal library and periodic storage of the legal documents
- Prepare compliance forms, collate email approvals and got physical sign-off from the respective departments
- Maintain weekly reporting file on active transactions and circulate for comments to legal counsels
- Arrange audio or video meeting and take minutes and update the status of the transactions
- Assist the legal counsels with typing, formatting and creating execution versions of documents, arranging meetings and meeting rooms, arranging signatures from authorized signatories or notaries
- Monitor department budget and check monthly reports
- Check invoices for payment and maintain database of the invoices received, approved, in process and paid
- Diploma in Legal Studies or equivalent/higher
- 1 - 3 years’ experience as legal administrator or similar capacity, preferably in an international law firm
- Possess good communication skills and be well organized, meticulous and self-motivated
- A team player
- Proficiency in word and excel and familiar with iManage or equivalent content management systems.
If you believe you would thrive in a dynamic, team-based company operating in a global business environment, then we would like to hear from you.
Please send or email, in complete confidence, your full CV, with details of expected remuneration to:
Head of Human Resources
79 Robinson Road #15-01
Email: [email protected]