Operational Data For The Second Quarter Ended 30 June 2022
15 Jul 2022
BOC Aviation Limited (HKEX Code: 2588, “BOC Aviation”) announces its operational transactions for the quarter ended 30 June 2022:
A total fleet of 608 aircraft owned, managed and on order1
- An average aircraft age of 4.1 years and an average remaining lease term of 8.4 years for the 390 owned aircraft fleet, both weighted by net book value
- Order book of 181 aircraft1
- Executed a total of 126 transactions in the second quarter of 2022:
- Committed to purchase 84 new aircraft
- Took delivery of 13 aircraft (including one acquired by an airline customer on delivery)
- Sold five owned aircraft
- Signed 24 lease commitments
- Customer base of 79 airlines in 36 countries and regions in the owned and managed portfolios
- Managed fleet comprised 37 aircraft, with four single aisle aircraft off lease2, of which, three are committed for lease
- Owned aircraft utilisation at 96.1%, with 11 single aisle, five twin aisle and one freighter aircraft off lease2. Nine single aisle aircraft and all five twin aisle aircraft are committed for lease
1. Includes all commitments to purchase aircraft including those where an airline customer has the right to acquire the relevant aircraft on delivery.
2. Excludes 17 owned and one managed aircraft that remain in Russia.
3. Subsequent to 30 June 2022, the Company cancelled a purchase commitment for three Boeing 787-9 aircraft. Details of such purchase commitment were announced by the Company on 1 June 2018. The number of aircraft on order as at 30 June 2022 as shown in the above table does not take into account such cancellation.
Shareholders and potential investors are reminded that the above data are based on the Company’s records and have not been audited or reviewed by the Company’s auditors.
About BOC Aviation
BOC Aviation is a leading global aircraft operating leasing company with a fleet of 608 aircraft owned, managed and on order. Its owned and managed fleet was leased to 79 airlines in 36 countries and regions worldwide as at 30 June 2022. BOC Aviation is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKEx code: 2588) and has its headquarters in Singapore with offices in Dublin, London, New York and Tianjin. For more information, visit www.bocaviation.com.
For more information, please contact:
Tel: +65 6325 9878
Mobile: +65 9837 9873