VICE PRESIDENT, TECHNICAL
Reporting to Deputy Head, Technical. The jobholder is responsible for effective asset management of the Company’s and managed aircraft portfolio. This role is based in Singapore.
Project / Programme Development and Management
- Individual aircraft project definition and management; compile budgets and timeline for each project and manage allocated work to the requisite quality, timeline and performance standards as well as meeting budget targets.
- Identification of purchase requirements, negotiation and sourcing of materials and modification solutions.
- Management of allocated resources such as external consultants to achieve allocated project work.
- Completion of allocated aircraft inspections and lessee audits including the provision of appropriate reports. Ensure asset’s technical data and information is updated.
- Review technical or operational information from other sources and how this affects allocated lessees, aircraft or project work leading to implementation of appropriate asset management strategies.
- Assist allocated marketing campaigns and support aircraft placement with lessees including;
- negotiation and development of Letters of Intent and Lease Agreements,
- timely execution of aircraft delivery or lease transfer projects and,
- working with manufacturers and service providers to deliver services, materials or documents.
- Ensure the Technical Department is appraised of issues and actions are taken to provide excellent customer service and best asset management practices.
- Review of maintenance reserve claims and control of post-delivery exception items.
Marketing and Aircraft Sales support
- Assist marketing campaigns and support aircraft placement with lessees. Ensure the intent of the provisions within the Letter of Intent and Lease Agreement documents are commercially sound and supported with appropriate rationale.
- Assist Aircraft Sales with the disposal of aircraft or development of RVG products through the provision of technical data, documentation and commercial negotiation support.
- Engineering Degree or experienced A&P / Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. Ideally with a minimum of 5 years working in the aircraft leasing industry and with experience in an EASA Part 21 Design organization or similar. Alternatively, with at least 10 years of working experience in the aviation industry, preferably with an airline, maintenance organization or OEM.
- A self-starter, customer-focused and able to work independently.
- Good analytical and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills are a must, as is the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
If you believe you would thrive in a dynamic, team-based company operating in a global business environment, then we would like to hear from you.
Please send or email, in complete confidence, your full CV, with details of expected remuneration to:
Head of Human Resources
79 Robinson Road #15-01
Email: [email protected]