Reporting to the Deputy Head of Treasury, the successful candidate will be responsible for debt, FX, derivative, cashflow, placement and treasury administration for BOC Aviation and shall take on the following key roles and responsibilities:
- Monitor and report on outstanding intercompany loans, fixed deposit balances, liquidity, hedge ratio, bank and MMF exposure and unutilized bank credit limit.
- Prepare deposit, money market fund investment and derivative deal tickets and input into system to be executed by authorized traders.
- Prepare and analyze data for treasury-related financial statement schedules, yield accreting computation for bonds and various treasury reports.
- Prepare forms and get approval for loan drawdown, roll-over, repayment and prepayment.
- Monitor and process debt and derivative payments and fees to banks / facility agent.
- Monitor, check, and input in system rate fixing basis and interest computation for floating rate loans and bonds.
- Liaise with financiers for day-to-day loan debt operation matters.
- Update daily bank balance and expected inflows and outflows for cashflow management.
- Prepare documents, get approval and authorized signatories for intercompany loans or transfers as part of cashflow management.
- Prepare and transfer all documentation in relation to FX, deposits, intercompany loans, debt and derivatives to the Settlement department.
- Input all Treasury transactions including debt, FX, derivative and deposit information into Treasury Management System.
- Monitor accuracy of loan record data in system.
- Coordinate with IT department for Treasury management system upgrade, system testing and data migration, maintenance of system, and customization of reports when required.
- Diploma in Accountancy/Finance/Business/Economics (or equivalent) with at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Solid hands-on experience in various Treasury systems.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly MS Excel and MS Word.
- This position requires communications and translation of documents for the purpose of shareholder reporting to Bank of China. Proficiency in Mandarin is a requirement
- High integrity, good interpersonal skills, good team player.
- Meticulous with eye for details and accurate and proficient with numbers.
- Diligent and able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced work environment.
- Hands-on personality, good problem solver and analytical who can work well in very lean structure.
If you like working in an international environment, please email us your CV with details of expected remuneration. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Human Resources Director
BOC Aviation Limited
8 Shenton Way #18-01
Email: [email protected]
Visit our website for more information: www.bocaviation.com