TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
Based in Singapore office and reporting to Deputy Head of Technical, the successful candidate assumes the following key roles:-
- Support aircraft placements with lessees and aircraft sales projects including the negotiation of technical terms at Letters of Intent and Lease Agreements stages.
- Identify significant issues affecting long term asset values, lease transition activities, lessee’s compliance with lease agreement and company exposure of lessee default.
- Manage all aspects of aircraft end of lease transitions with primary responsibility for on time and on budget performance.
- Manage the ongoing fleet monitoring and aircraft inspection program for the region, including due diligence and approval of maintenance reserve claims.
- Analyze airline modification requirements, benchmark modification cost and provide cost estimates for BOC Aviation’s worldwide fleet.
- Continuous review technical and operational information from lessees, manufacturers, vendors, regulatory authorities with special emphasis on modification initiatives and requirements.
- Management of design engineering providers.
- Engineering Degree or experienced A&P / Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. Ideally with a minimum of 5 years working in the aircraft leasing industry and with experience in an EASA Part 21 Design organization or similar. Alternatively, with at least 10 years of working experience in the aviation industry, preferably with an airline, maintenance organization or OEM.
- A self-starter, customer-focused and able to work independently.
- Good analytical and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills are a must, as is the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Be prepared to undertake short and long haul travel on a frequent basis.
If you like working in an international environment, please email us your CV with details of expected remuneration. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Human Resources Director
BOC Aviation Limited
8 Shenton Way #18-01
Email: [email protected]
Visit our website for more information: www.bocaviation.com