TECHNICAL OPERATIONS MANAGER
Based in Singapore office and reporting to Deputy Head of Technical, the successful candidate is responsible for technical support processes, maintenance cost projections, organization of aircraft technical records, and overall technical data management. The successful candidate assumes the following key roles:
- Benchmark maintenance cost projection to quantify and forecast the exposures taken by the Company in aircraft leases on an aircraft-by-aircraft and portfolio basis;
- Provide cashflow forecast on both cash inflow on maintenance reserve leases and cash outflow arising from maintenance reserve claims;
- Data collation of maintenance cost exposure and maintenance cash flow projections, including management of maintenance reserve claims and associated database;
- Develop and maintain filing system for technical library, and manage aircraft records ensuring good control of archived documents (electronic and hard copies);
- Monitor technical data and information of BOC Aviation’s owned and managed fleet ensuring the data is current and uploaded into the Company’s Technical Management System;
- Act as focal point for all information systems used by the Technical department;
- Provide input for the continuous development of the Technical Management IT System;
- Manage aircraft and engine OEM on-line information portals;
- Support Technical Project Managers with quality technical data (eg OEM data, aircraft technical information), maintenance reserve and return compensation calculations, and records management during aircraft transition projects;
- Administrative and other ad-hoc duties when required.
- Degree or degree equivalent in Aerospace Engineering, at least 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in aviation related industry
- Understanding of aircraft records essential
- Experience in airline / MRO ERP or maintenance IT system is essential
- Good interpersonal skills, organized, neat and meticulous
- Diligent and able to work under pressure and complete tasks within tight deadlines
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
If you like working in an international environment, please email us your CV with details of expected remuneration. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Human Resources Director
BOC Aviation Limited
8 Shenton Way #18-01
Email: [email protected]
Visit our website for more information: www.bocaviation.com