SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, AIRLINE LEASING & SALES – NORTH ASIA AND OCEANIA
Reporting to Head of Airline Leasing & Sales, North Asia and Oceania, the successful candidate will assume the following key roles:
- Relationship Management & Market Intelligence
- Execute regional revenue strategy based on understanding of aviation industry and the key players of the assigned geographic areas.
- Identify prospective customers to generate business opportunities.
- Identify and develop relationships with customer base.
- Attune to market information and the implications to Company strategy.
- Deal origination, structuring, negotiation, documentation and execution
- Structure deals that would provide value to both lessee and BOC Aviation based on understanding of the airline counterparties’ business models.
- Undertake structured marketing campaigns targeting volume transactions to hit annual targets set.
- Coordinate and liaise with other departments to complete the deal transaction and delivery.
- Product Development & Cross selling
- Understand the financing and leasing requirements of airline customers within the allocated geographical region.
- Work with other departments to develop new product initiatives to enable growth.
- Work with other departments to cross sell products.
- Projects & Others
- From time to time, work on specific projects as assigned.
- Strong understanding of all revenue aspects of the business, including the financial, tax, legal and accounting and credit risk issues involved in leasing.
- Ability to formulate and execute strategy to achieve and execute volume deals in line with targets as well as balance sheet growth (e.g. aircraft purchase & leaseback, aircraft and engine finance leases).
- Performance driven and customer focused, with established relationships at senior level of airlines and manufacturers.
- Strong network in aviation community with ability to leverage a broad network of relationships across aviation sector to access market intelligence and new business opportunities.
- Good listener with ability to identify transactions opportunities that would bring incremental revenue to the Company.
- Effective communication skills to be able to report and rationalize decisions required by senior management.
- Proven track record from past contributions in negotiating and closing deals.
- Willing to support Company’s objectives including supporting other departments on aircraft deliveries and collections when necessary.
- Ability to travel to meet customers sometimes at short notice with a willingness to be on the ground as long as it takes to close the transaction.
If you believe you would thrive in a dynamic, team-based company operating in a global business environment, then we would like to hear from you.
Please send or email, in complete confidence, your full CV, with details of expected remuneration to:
Head of Human Resources
79 Robinson Road #15-01
Email: [email protected]