SIMULTANEOUS INTERPRETER - CHINESE/ENGLISH
The job holder will be assigned to be responsible for Interpretation at seminars, speeches, meetings, teleconferences, and symposia, providing consecutive and simultaneous translation between the language pair (English and Chinese) for the Company’s management/Board as required. This role is based in Singapore.
- Simultaneous interpretation in regular meetings:
- Meetings of the Board as well as meetings of Board committees as convened periodically
- BOC offsite meetings per year (traveling may be required)
- BOC operation performance review meetings
- Regular BOC business line meetings
- Operating Statistics Reports
- Work with Investor Relations team to source data for drafting of quarterly operating statistics reports
- Source data, assist with compilation of results, including investor presentations, press releases and announcement and their translation
- Logistics including roadshow organisation, conference call organisation
- Investor meetings & presentations
- Assist with production of investor presentations
- Attend investor meetings in Singapore
- Produce meeting reports
- Work with the events and ESG leaders to deliver key industry and investor events
- Participate in originating and executing CSR activities for employees in Singapore
- Professionally trained/certified as a translator/interpreter.
- Strong command of both English and Chinese (business mandarin) languages, both speaking and writing.
- Those with 2 years of relevant interpretation experience are preferred.
- Fast and avid learner of the business and related terminology.
- Cultural awareness.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and to perform under pressure.
If you believe you would thrive in a dynamic, team-based company operating in a global business environment, then we would like to hear from you.
Please send or email, in complete confidence, your full CV, with details of expected remuneration to:
Head of Human Resources
79 Robinson Road #15-01
Email: [email protected]