SENIOR PROCUREMENT MANAGER (SPECIFICATIONS AND PROGRAMS)
Reporting to the Deputy Head of Procurement (DHOP), the key roles and responsibilities of the Senior Procurement Manager include Buyer Furnished Equipment (BFE) supplier strategy, relationship management and the management of the company’s new aircraft specification programs. Job holder will manage and engage with all the company’s BFE suppliers and oversee the team responsible for aircraft specifications and pricing and engagement with BFE vendors, airframe OEMs and airline customers. The job holder will also manage delivery duties for DHOP in his absence.
- Manage and ensure performance of direct reports is achieved against set targets with regular performance review and feedback to team member.
- Coach and provide leadership on personnel development for the direct reports. Drive and coordinate employee development opportunities with the objective of attracting and retaining a motivated and high-performing team.
- Conduct weekly team meetings to ensure key deliverables are fulfilled on time as well as alignment of priorities with Procurement Department and company.
BFE Supply Management
- Build and utilize industry contacts and analysis to develop a sustainable strategy for BFE engagement that is aligned with company goals.
- Develop a network within the BFE suppliers to position the company as a top-tier leasing company.
- Support and coordinate with the technical department on parts sourcing for used aircraft transitions.
- Regularly share market insights, market intelligence and trends with key stakeholders across all business functions.
- Lead negotiations with BFE suppliers.
- Build and utilize airframe OEM contacts (aircraft configurators) to develop strategy on the best solution for aircraft implementation programs.
- Work with airline customers and airframe OEMs to implement specifications on aircraft
- To support aircraft programs during the various stages of aircraft placement campaigns.
- Support the marketing team on specification and BFE matters during letter of intent and lease negotiations.
Aircraft Pricing matters
- Provide pricing inputs to Procurement Pricing Team for specification and BFE.
- Provide the support for pricing and specification checks for Procurement Pricing Team.
Leading Team of Procurement Managers (PMs)
- Management, Training and developing skills of PMs on New Aircraft configuration and delivery.
- Allocation of new Aircraft Programs to PMs.
- Conduct regular Program Reviews with the PMs.
- Conduct Lease Agreement reviews with PMs.
Ad hoc requests/Special Projects
- Contribute to department’s other key goals and any ad hoc business projects as assigned by Senior Management, Chief Procurement Officer or Deputy Head of Procurement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in a Technical, Procurement or Aircraft Project role or in a similar capacity.
- Familiarity with the aircraft in the company’s current and planned product mix.
- Able to think strategically, highly analytical with strong commercial acumen and numerical skills.
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to navigate and manage BFE contracts.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills with the ability to successfully engage and influence stakeholders of all levels.
- Highly driven with a strong commitment to deliver quality work.
- Able to perform under pressure in a fast-paced working environment.
If you like working in an international environment, please email us your CV with details of expected remuneration to:
Human Resources Director
BOC Aviation Limited
79 Robinson Road #15-01
Email: [email protected]
Visit our website for more information: www.bocaviation.com