SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL
Reporting to the Head of Legal and Transaction Management, the Senior Legal Counsel is responsible for in-house legal, transaction, corporate and compliance function supporting the Company’s business. This role will be based in London.
- Draft, negotiate and finalize for execution, all documents relating to transactions such as but not limited to, term sheets, letters of intent, commitments and MOUs, lease, sale or novation/transfer agreements, financing and security documents.
- Manage independently or supervise direct reports on aircraft transactions from start to finish, including negotiations with third party and work closely with the internal departments to achieve a timely, cost effective, smooth and error free documentation.
- Assist in drafting or reviewing other legal documentation relating to general business of the Company
- Assist with building legal departments precedent and legal knowledge database
- Lead and drive team performance to align individual goals with team and Company goals, including resource management.
- Provide timely advice to the board of directors and Company stakeholders on general English law and corporate governance requirements and directorship services to the Company if requested.
- Adhoc business projects as assigned.
- 8+ years of work experience in an international aviation law firm and/or aircraft leasing Company
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills are a must, as is the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
If you believe you would thrive in a dynamic, team-based company operating in a global business environment, then we would like to hear from you.
Please send or email, in complete confidence, your full CV, with details of expected remuneration to:
Head of Human Resources
79 Robinson Road #15-01
Email: [email protected]