OFFICE & TRAVEL EXECUTIVE
Reporting to Manager (Office Management), this role performs the following key functions:
- Responsible for global travel management covering all travellers based in Singapore and China and support the Manager (Office Management) in all aspects of travel documentation.
- Prepare and circulate weekly travel schedules by the stipulated timelines.
- Ensure that the most economical itineraries are obtained from travel agents and travel authorization application matches the correct cost for the itinerary prepared before submitting for relevant approvals.
- Collate and prepare management report on travelers’ pattern and days out.
- Ensure travel invoices (local and overseas) are billed correctly and arrange for unused tickets to be returned for refunds and track refunds obtained.
- Review and negotiate renewals for hotel and airline corporate programs in a timely manner.
- Responsible for reception duties and ensure all business calls are addressed effectively.
- Ensure that all Safe Management check-in/temperature screening at the reception for guests and vendors are duly completed and logged.
- Maintenance of office premises including meeting rooms and ensure all office equipment are in good working conditions.
- Responsible for office mail, courier, fax management and administration.
- Manage inventory of general supplies e.g. office stationery, pantry items etc.
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent in hospitality, travel management or related field.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in customer service, airline, hospitality or retail sector.
- A good command of English as well as Mandarin which is essential due to work requirements for travel management work and interaction with our China based colleagues.
- Pleasant demeanour and able to positively engage with colleagues from all levels.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Detail oriented professional with strong customer service, reception and administration skills.
If you thrive and enjoy working in a progressive and dynamic work environment, please email your CV with details of expected remuneration to:
Human Resources Director
BOC Aviation Limited
8 Shenton Way #18-01
Email: [email protected]
Visit our website for more information: www.bocaviation.com