MANAGER, INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
Reporting to Senior Manager (Financial Planning & Analysis), the successful candidate assumes the following key roles:
- Provide all lease pricing analysis for Letter of Intent (LOI) and Term Sheet preparation to support the Company’s efforts to place new and mid-life aircraft or grow the balance sheet through sale and leaseback or other structured finance transactions.
- Support marketing team with deal-specific analytics and financial modeling for purpose of transaction negotiations.
- Run profit/loss and cash-flow analysis of lease prospects.
- Develop and improve forecast models for technical cashflows including engine LLP analysis, potential asset swaps, and mature asset provisions.
- Assess impact on asset impairment.
- Develop and refine asset valuation database based on financial and technical metrics of aviation assets.
- Prepare analysis of lease-encumbered aircraft and engine values to support timing of sales decisions.
- Compare and assess economics of potential sales offers.
- Prepare or act as alternate for closing cash flows prior to any aircraft sales transaction.
- Provide timely and accurate support for board papers and other underwriting approval documents.
- Confirm that final transaction documentation for accords with approval papers.
- Upon request, support Committee discussions regarding transactions with up-to-date lease pricing summary information.
- Support executive leadership and marketing team in the preparation of market intelligence reports by analyzing and summarizing the deal economics of the data that is gathered.
- Synthesize physical asset and lease market data with economic and financial market conditions to provide insights on asset valuations and investment opportunities.
- Contribute to idea generation and structuring of new investment opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related fields from a recognized university.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience with investment banking, aircraft leasing, airline, OEM or MRO firms.
- Familiarity with aircraft lease pricing and maintenance reserve cashflows will have an added advantage.
- Strong working knowledge, skills and proven track record in financial modeling and data-driven quantitative analysis.
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to think creatively and highly analytical.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills with the ability to successfully navigate in a diverse and global team.
- Highly driven with the ability to perform under pressure.
If you believe you would thrive in a dynamic, team-based company operating in a global business environment, then we would like to hear from you.
Please send or email, in complete confidence, your full CV, with details of expected remuneration to:
Human Resources Director
79 Robinson Road #15-01
Email: [email protected]