The Legal Executive will assist and provide a range of legal support and administration to the in-house Legal Department. The Legal Executive will be required to perform diverse tasks and communicate with different departments within the Company as well as external parties.
- Assist lawyers with aircraft financing, leasing and sale transactions as well as general legal matters, including drafting and revising ancillary and delivery documents and conditions precedent.
- Manage documentation process including preparing and distributing draft documents, arranging execution, and collating originals and filing signed documents.
- Manage conditions precedent, conditions subsequent, organize and track transaction timelines.
- Prepare transaction summaries and closing memos.
- Assist with legal department’s internal and external audit activities.
- General paralegal and legal administration duties (including processing invoices, filing claims, budgeting and accruals, updating legal data files, managing legal library etc).
- Diploma in Legal Studies or equivalent/higher.
- 3-5 years’ experience as legal executive or similar capacity, preferably in an international law firm with aviation finance and leasing or asset finance experience.
- Possess good communication skills and be well organized, meticulous and self-motivated.
- A team player.
- Proficiency in word, excel and content management systems.
If you believe you would thrive in a dynamic, team-based company operating in a global business environment, then we would like to hear from you.
Please send or email, in complete confidence, your full CV, with details of expected remuneration to:
Head of Human Resources
79 Robinson Road #15-01
Email: [email protected]