IT MANAGER (INFRASTRUCTURE & OPERATIONS)
Reporting to the IT Infrastructure & Operations Team Lead, this role performs the following key functions:
- Drive and implement key IT infrastructure projects and initiatives across relevant business functions as part of the Company’s Digital Transformation roadmap. This will include but not limited to secure access service edge (SASE), next generation network and systems monitoring, MS Teams enabled meeting room systems, future of work project etc.
- Drive and implement key cyber security and compliance projects and initiatives across relevant business functions as part of the Company’s Digital Transformation roadmap. This will include but not limited to next generation privileged identify management, deployment of configuration assessment tools (CAT), CIS Controls v8, development of new cyber incident response plan etc.
- As part of the IT Infrastructure and Operations Team, provide level 2 support for internal helpdesk, work with vendor on level 3 support, manage and perform health checks on office IT equipment, manage company networks and 2 data centers located in Singapore, manage enterprise storage and backup platforms as well as manage disaster recovery and business continuity activities.
- Contribute and provide advice to CITO on new IT investments and transformation initiatives.
- Support key technology evaluation and IT budgeting exercise.
- Work with external technology providers to deliver solutions and capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, computer science, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an IT Manager or Project Manager in Infrastructure and Operations or in similar capacity.
- Candidates with strong working knowledge and operational experience in systems (Servers/Virtualization), networks (WAN/LAN/Wireless), storage (SAN/NAS) and Microsoft M365 Suite will have an added advantage.
- Strong technical acumen and understanding of key technology concepts and architecture.
- An organised and detailed-oriented IT professional with strong communication, analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Able to engage and influence employees at all levels with the ability to perform under pressure in a fast-paced working environment.
If you like working in an international environment, please email us your CV with details of expected remuneration, by 10 June 2022:
BOC Aviation Limited
c/o 79 Robinson Road #15-01
Email: [email protected]
Visit our website for more information: www.bocaviation.com