IT MANAGER (APPLICATIONS)
Reporting to the Deputy Chief Information Technology Officer, this role performs the following key functions:
- Lead & manage the Digital Transformation journey in the organization, working with IT and business stakeholders in the following transformation tracks
- ERP Transformation
- Cloud Platform
- Cybersecurity 2.0
- Financial Planning and Analysis Transformation
- Provide input to formulate IT strategy & roadmap that is aligned to business strategy and IT direction, and executing them within budgets and timelines.
- Lead key projects and initiatives, providing regular updates & reports to stakeholders, and leadership/management team.
- Pro-actively engage and build strong relationships with internal business stakeholders, external partners and technology solution providers.
- Evaluate business asks and needs, and translate them into detailed, unambiguous functional and non-functional requirements.
- Conduct fit and gap analysis between requirements and viable solutions.
- Challenge entrenched practices and processes, and provide viable alternatives that can help the organization become more efficient and effective.
- Overall technology owner of front and mid-office applications.
- Ensure that these applications are well managed with minimal downtime and disruptions to the business users.
- Provide clear technology roadmap of these applications including continuous enhancements and upgrades.
- Manage & monitor the portfolio of front and mid-office systems & solutions, ensuring all platforms are up and running with minimum downtime and operating smoothly within the SLA and meeting business needs.
- Advice users on technology related matters.
- Assist in IT vision and roadmap development for the organization.
- Partner with different IT stakeholders across infrastructure, compliance, cybersecurity and IT finance to deliver system solutions.
- Work with external technology providers to deliver solutions and capabilities.
- Manage vendor performance ensuring SLA are met, ensure investments are monitored and optimized.
Project Support and Administrative
- Assist in project management and coordination activities, project status reporting and liaison with internal and external parties.
- Provide resource requirements and develop cost estimation.
- Ensure compliance to company policies and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Technology, computer science, or related field.
- Minimum 10 to 15 years’ experience in Information Technology role with experience in managing IT systems and applications, project management and vendor management.
- Strong technical acumen and understanding of key technology concepts and architecture.
- Techno-functional experience in enterprise applications that covers accounting and reporting, financial control and financial planning systems.
- 8-10 years of experience in Oracle EBS and Oracle HFM.
- Able to accurately translate and document business needs into functional and non-functional requirements.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Cloud based systems & architecture.
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
If you like working in an international environment, please email us your CV with details of expected remuneration, by 10 June 2022:
BOC Aviation Limited
c/o 79 Robinson Road #15-01
Email: [email protected]
Visit our website for more information: www.bocaviation.com