INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGER
Reporting to the Deputy Chief Information Technology Officer, this role performs the following key functions:
- Drive process change in the Information Technology Department supporting the business functions. The IT Manager will lead process improvement and optimization initiatives and support IT projects across relevant business functions.
- Lead business process improvement and optimization initiatives, digital transformation and automation projects. Perform process and system functions mapping with configuration.
- Evaluate and improve internal business processes and needs, and translate them into detailed, unambiguous functional and non-functional requirements. Conduct fit and gap analysis between requirements and viable solutions.
- Develop ‘as-is’ knowledge of processes, systems and help define ‘to-be’ system solutions.
- Subject Matter Expert in ERP system processes, setup and configuration (FIN, PUR, PROJ).
- Work with external technology providers to deliver solutions and capabilities.
- Perform simple SQL scripting, data extraction and transformation for data and business analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, computer science, or related field.
- Minimum 10 to 12 years’ experience in Information Technology role with operational knowledge and experience in ERP (FIN, PUR, PROJ) with implementation experience of at least 3 full scale projects.
- Candidates with prior experience in BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation), end-user and consulting environments have added advantage.
- Strong technical acumen and understanding of key technology concepts and architecture.
- Able to accurately translate and document business needs into functional and non-functional requirements.
- An organised and detailed-oriented IT professional with strong communication, analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Able to engage and influence employees at all levels with the ability to perform under pressure in a fast-paced working environment.
If you thrive and enjoy working in a progressive and dynamic work environment, please email your CV with details of expected remuneration by 25 June 2021 to:
Human Resources Director
BOC Aviation Limited
8 Shenton Way #18-01
Email: [email protected]
Visit our website for more information: www.bocaviation.com