HR MANAGER (PAYROLL & HRMS MANAGEMENT)
Reporting to the SVP (Human Resources), this role performs the following key functions:
- Go-to HR professional who is experienced and well versed in employment laws with a strong working knowledge on HR transactional work such as payroll management (Singapore and overseas jurisdictions), leave and benefits management, staff onboarding and offboarding, HR statutory reporting and labour surveys as well as management of government grants.
- Ensure timely and accurate payroll processing and management for all 5 employment jurisdictions which BOC Aviation operates in. Ensure compliance with all applicable employment laws and payroll tax obligations.
- Review and conduct compensation benchmarking so as to ensure pay equity both internally and externally.
- Review and manage leave and benefits scheme in compliance with policy. Review and conduct employment benefits benchmarking and cost analysis to align with industry best practices.
- Overall responsible and gatekeeper for HRMS management including timely updating of personnel, payroll and leave data as well as accurate data extraction for reporting.
- Manage full suite of staff onboarding and offboarding activities including employment background checks, pre-employment medical checks, orientation, exit interviews etc. Ensure a positive employee experience.
- Track HR and statutory reporting requirements and ensure timely and accurate submission.
- Degree in HR, Business Administration or equivalent from a recognised university.
- Minimum 8 years of HR work experience with strong working knowledge in payroll processing and management, leave & benefits management, staff onboarding and offboarding, HR reporting and HRMS management.
- Well-versed with Singapore employment laws and statutory requirements. An understanding of China, Ireland, UK and/or USA employment laws would be an added advantage.
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office and strong working knowledge on HRMS modules.
- A hands-on HR Professional who is pro-active, meticulous, organized with strong people and communication skills.
- Able to engage and influence employees at all levels with the ability to perform under pressure in a fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent command of the English language. A good command of Mandarin is essential due to work requirements and dealings with the Bank of China HR Team.
If you thrive and enjoy working in a progressive and dynamic work environment, please email your CV with details of expected remuneration by 14 June 2021 to:
Human Resources Director
BOC Aviation Limited
8 Shenton Way #18-01
Email: [email protected]
Visit our website for more information: www.bocaviation.com