HR MANAGER (COMPLIANCE & DATA ANALYTICS)
Reporting to the SVP (Human Resources), this role performs the following key functions:
- Go-to HR professional to advise and execute on all matters related to HR compliance, immigration, employment tax for international assignments and global recruitment i.e. work visas, handling of employment tax matters, payroll, benefits-in-kind, social security etc. and HR related PDPA/GDPR regulations across the 5 employment jurisdictions which BOC Aviation operates in.
- Manage employment contracts, deed of undertaking and code of conduct documentation for all new joiners and international assignees. Conduct right to work assessments and compliance background checks.
- Review all Group staff insurance requirements and recommend appropriate insurance coverage and compliance with respective employment jurisdictions. Manage the Request For Proposal (RFP) process for insurance renewal as per policy.
- Conduct staff cost analysis at group and entity level. Track monthly HR budget utilisation and pre-empt or flag any potential issues.
- Perform the checker (alternate preparer) role for monthly payroll management.
- Manage the Restricted Share Unit (RSU) scheme together with our appointed Trustee & Plan Manager to ensure timely RSU award allocation, tracking, forfeiture and reporting.
- Manage HR analytics and design dashboards via the HRMS business intelligence module to churn data on staff demographics, compensation, headcount projection and turnover etc. Produce management reports on staffing matters as well as staff cost planning.
- Degree in HR, Business Administration or equivalent from a recognised university.
- Minimum 10 years of HR work experience with strong working knowledge in HR data analytics, business partnering, HR compliance, employment contract and tax, staff insurance and payroll management.
- Highly competent in Microsoft Excel with hands-on experience in HR data analytics.
- Well-versed with Singapore employment tax laws and statutory requirements. An understanding of China, Ireland, UK and/or USA employment tax laws would be an added advantage.
- A hands-on HR Professional who is pro-active, meticulous, organized with strong people and communication skills.
- Able to engage and influence staff at all levels with the ability to perform under pressure in a fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent command of the English language. A good command of Mandarin is essential due to work requirements and dealings with the Bank of China HR Team.
If you thrive and enjoy working in a progressive and dynamic work environment, please email your CV with details of expected remuneration by 14 June 2021 to:
Human Resources Director
BOC Aviation Limited
8 Shenton Way #18-01
Email: [email protected]
Visit our website for more information: www.bocaviation.com