GRADUATE MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATE (GMA)
About the GMA Programme
An exciting opportunity is now available at BOC Aviation in our two-year Graduate Management Associate (GMA) Programme. Having welcomed our inaugural batch of talent in 2018 and subsequently in 2019, 2020, 2021, and in the early part of 2022, we are once again seeking candidates who are passionate to take on an analytical role in the aircraft leasing industry.
All successful candidates will be engaged in a series of development activities to enable them to better understand BOC Aviation and appreciate the aircraft leasing business. Candidates with proven ability and agility, amongst other desired attributes, will have the opportunity to assume a permanent role based in Singapore.
Roles and Responsibilities
Successful candidates, who are expected to commence the GMA Programme by 1 September 2022, can look forward to 6 to 12-month placements in key departments during the two-year Programme. These departments may include one or more of the following: Financial Planning & Analysis; Market Research; Aircraft Sales; Technical; IT Transformation Projects; Legal & Transaction Management; and Risk Management.
- Passionate about aviation and the aircraft leasing industry
- Fresh graduate, or working experience of not more than 3 years preferably in aviation and/or finance industries
- Encompass strong analytical skills, commercial acumen, and initiative
- Good communication and presentation skills. Possess innovation and resourcefulness.
- Positive attitude and is receptive to learning. Able to perform under pressure.
If you are interested in this opportunity and enjoy working in an international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment, please email your CV to: [email protected]