FINANCIAL CONTROLLER (SINGAPORE)
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, this role is based in Singapore and encompasses the following:
- The Financial Controller leads and executes the Group’s day-to-day financial operation functions pertaining to revenue and collections, cost controls and payments as well as cash flow management. A key requirement is to accurately analyze key financial data including costs, margins, inventory and receivables and any other relevant information as well as finding ways for better cost management and reduction.
- Pro-actively work with the various HODs and Senior Management to support all aspects of financial transactions and operations leading to success in cost savings, cash flow improvement and investment returns.
- Ensure collections and receivables from customers are closely monitored and executed timely to achieve the collection target indicated in the approved corporate scorecard. Conduct comprehensive revenue and collection analysis with timely and periodic reporting to CFO and Senior Management.
- Review lease, sales and vendor agreements. Ensure all key financial parameters are thoroughly reviewed and flagged out for irregularities or deviation. Review and monitor all customer invoicing and receipts, doubtful debt assessment, intercompany billing and netting and bank reconciliation.
- Review and improve cost control procedures, structuring of investments, financial and management reporting and cash flow forecast. Work closely with the Tax Team to formulate tax strategies within ambit of relevant tax laws to minimise effective tax rate for BOCA Group.
- Actively involved to execute strategic financial planning and projects that impact the future of the Company including but not limited to preparing for next 5-year plan and supporting negotiations with strategic counterparties to meet shareholder objectives.
- Identify and bridge finance process gaps. Execute finance transformation initiatives to improve processes and operational efficiency. Ensure controls are in place for checks and balances.
- Manage and ensure performance of all team members are achieved against set targets; with regular performance coaching and feedback with team members.
- Conduct weekly team meetings to ensure alignment of priorities and strict adherence to department policies and procedures.
- Other ad hoc company level projects.
The suitable candidate must have a professional qualification (CA, CPA or equivalent) and/or a Degree in Accounting and/or Finance with at least 12 years of post-professional qualification experience with minimum 5 years management experience in a multinational organisation. You are a proven leader with strong working knowledge and experience in cost management. You have strong operational and working knowledge in Finance related IT systems such as Oracle, Concur etc. and well versed in implementing and improving financial processes. You are proactive with a self-driver mentality and possess the ability to perform under pressure.
If you thrive and enjoy working in a progressive and dynamic work environment, please email your CV with details of expected remuneration by 28 December 2020 to:
Human Resources Director
BOC Aviation Limited
8 Shenton Way #18-01
Visit our website for more information: www.bocaviation.com