ENGINE CONTRACTS MANAGER
Reporting directly to the Head of Contracts team, the successful candidate assumes the following key roles:
- Work with Procurement Manager (OEM Engines) to negotiate, review and manage engine manufacturer agreements, including all associated commercial incentives
- Work with Technical Department to negotiate and review contracts for engine services such as maintenance, repairs and overhauls (MRO), technical consultants, spares suppliers and consignees and general terms
- Draft documentation on a case-by-case basis
- Draft Board and MC papers and closing memos for engine procurement contracts
- Facilitate the contract approval process by seeking signoffs from the relevant departments for the signature of major engine agreements, BFE vendor agreements and Technical General Terms Agreement
- Cover the functions of duties in the absence of Senior Legal Counsel
- Bachelor's Degree in Law / Engineering / Business or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in an Aircraft/Engine Contracts negotiation / management role or in a similar capacity.
- Able to think strategically, highly analytical with strong commercial acumen and numerical skills.
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to navigate and manage complex contracts.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills with the ability to successfully engage and influence stakeholders of all levels.
- Highly driven with a strong commitment to deliver quality work.
- Able to perform under pressure in a fast-paced working environment and travel at short notice
If you believe you would thrive in a dynamic, team-based company operating in a global business environment, then we would like to hear from you.
Please send or email, in complete confidence, your full CV, with details of expected remuneration to:
Human Resources Director
79 Robinson Road #15-01
Email: [email protected]