DEPUTY CHIEF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (SINGAPORE)
Reporting to the Chief Information Technology Officer, this role encompasses the following:
- The Deputy CITO shall have management responsibility and purview over the Business Applications Solutions Team as well as oversee all IT compliance related matters.
- Design and drive an effective multiyear IT strategy to enhance innovation and technology changes to fulfil the company's short and long-term objectives on both revenue and cost.
- Identify emerging technologies and support the CITO to drive digital transformation initiatives covering Enterprise Resource Planning in Finance, Procurement and related functions, business process re-engineering and automation, data transformation and digital workplace modernization.
- Determine how to best allocate funds to build effective technologies. Perform careful analysis and forecasting of return on investment for technological resources.
- Drive and advice on evaluation, selection, implementation and maintenance of IT systems ensuring appropriate investment in strategic and operational systems.
- Develop and maintain corporate policies and standards aimed at maximizing effectiveness and minimizing costs related to the acquisition, implementation and operation of IT systems, including macro-level IT planning as well as more focused decisions about user-facing elements of the company’s technologies.
- Ensure all IT systems and networks operate according to internal and international standards, and in full compliance with regulatory agencies and legal requirements.
- Ensure the company's data remains secure by keeping up to date on the latest cyber security threats and finds ways to guard against them on a company-wide scale.
- Drive and coordinate employee development opportunities with the objective of attracting and retaining a motivated and high-performing IT team. Manage and ensure performance of all team members are achieved against set targets, with regular performance review and feedback with team members.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Degree in information technology, computer science, engineering or related field.
- 15 years’ experience in information technology or related field; with minimum 5 years in a management or leadership role in an MNC. Prior experience in end-user and consulting environments are preferred.
- Strong operational knowledge in technology management, IT project management and digital transformation.
- Proven track record in leading digital transformation projects for Finance and related functions in a multi-entity setup with Group level reporting.
- Strong management skills in planning, organizing and problem-solving.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills with the ability to successfully navigate in a diverse and global team.
- Proactive and self-driven with the ability to perform under pressure.
If you thrive and enjoy working in a progressive and dynamic work environment, please email your CV with details of expected remuneration by 26 February 2021 to:
Human Resources Director
BOC Aviation Limited
8 Shenton Way #18-01
Visit our website for more information: www.bocaviation.com