VICE PRESIDENT, TECHNICAL
Responsible for effective technical management of the Company’s owned and managed aircraft portfolio in an allocated region or customer base.
Reporting to Head of Technical, the successful candidate will be based in Dublin and assume the following key roles:
Project / Programme Development & Management
- Individual aircraft project definition and management of technical projects such as aircraft transitions and repossessions; the VP Technical will compile budget and timeline for each project and will manage allocated work to the requisite quality, timeline and performance standards within budget targets.
- Identification of purchase requirements for allocated projects, negotiation and sourcing of materials.
- Management of allocated resources such as external consultants and MROs to achieve allocated project work.
- Completion of allocated aircraft inspections and lessee audits including the provision of appropriate reports. Ensure technical data and information is current, uploaded into technical systems
- Review technical or operational information from lessees, manufacturers, vendors, regulatory authorities and other industry sources and determine how this affects allocated lessees, aircraft or project work leading to implementation of appropriate asset management strategies.
- Ensure the Technical Department is appraised of issues affecting allocated projects, lessees or aircraft and that effective actions are taken to provide excellent customer service and best asset management practices.
- Review of maintenance reserve claims and control of post delivery exception items.
- Develop and maintain relationships within an allocated region or customer base.
Marketing and Aircraft Sales support
- Assist marketing campaigns in the allocated region and support aircraft placement with lessees including: a) negotiation and development of letters of intent and lease agreements, b) timely execution of aircraft delivery or lease transfer projects and, c) working with manufacturers and service providers to deliver services, materials or documents.
- Assist Aircraft Sales with the sale of aircraft through the provision of technical data, documentation and commercial negotiation support. Standard provisions should be maintained in the process of negotiating such transactions.
- Engineering Degree or experienced A&P / Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer with a minimum of 5 years working in the aircraft leasing industry
- Experience in an EASA Part 21 Design organization or similar.
- A self-starter, customer-focused and able to work independently.
- Good analytical and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills are a must, as is the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
If you believe you would thrive in a dynamic, team-based company operating in a global business environment, then we would like to hear from you.
Please send or email, in complete confidence, your full CV, with details of expected remuneration to:
Head of Human Resources
79 Robinson Road #15-01
Email: [email protected]