COMPANY SECRETARY & HEAD OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
BOC Aviation Limited is a Singapore incorporated company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
The Company Secretary is responsible for ensuring compliance with corporate regulatory requirements in Singapore, Hong Kong and other jurisdictions relevant to the Group’s business.
- Board Activities
- Advise Board and management on directors’ duties, corporate governance and corporate regulatory matters
- Supporting the Board Secretary in managing Board meetings
- Manage Board evaluation process
- Facilitate directors’ training
- Secretary to Nomination Committee
- Regulatory Matters
- Production of all HKEx announcements and publications
- Compliance with all other disclosure and filings requirements in Hong Kong, Singapore and other relevant jurisdictions
- Monitoring regulatory updates in all relevant jurisdictions and implementing appropriate changes
- Principal point of contact for corporate regulators, including ACRA and HKEx
- Manage AGMs and EGMs (as required) in conjunction with Investor Relations department and the Hong Kong share registrar
- Subsidiary companies
- Ensure all corporate filings are made in a timely manner, with proper records maintained
- Uphold good corporate governance in all board and shareholder proceedings
- Manage Corporate Affairs team
- Secretary to Management Committee:
- Review and manage Board and Management Committee approval papers, liaising with the relevant HODs and Senior Management as required
- Support other departments with corporate regulatory matters
- Member of ESG Committee
- Fulfil internal reporting requirements for the department
- Regular review of various policies and procedures
- Qualified as a solicitor or chartered company secretary in Hong Kong, Singapore or other common law jurisdiction. Hong Kong qualification and/or HKEx experience is strongly preferred.
- 5 to 10 years of experience as (i) a company secretary (or other relevant corporate secretarial experience) or (ii) as a lawyer in the aviation industry.
- Excellent drafting skills and meticulous with strong attention to details.
- Good interpersonal skills, confidence to engage and influence at all levels.
- Strong organizational and process management skills.
- Good command of business Mandarin will be advantageous.
If you believe you would thrive in a dynamic, team-based company operating in a global business environment, then we would like to hear from you.
Please send or email, in complete confidence, your full CV, with details of expected remuneration to:
Head of Human Resources
79 Robinson Road #15-01
Email: [email protected]