ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ASSISTANT MANAGER
Reporting to the Financial Control Manager, the job duties include:
- Prepare and issue invoices timely and in accordance with agreements
- Monitor receipts and update accounting system
- Follow up closely with and call customers on late payments to clear overdue accounts
- Prepare journal entries and accounts receivables reports.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Assist in accounts receivable related projects
- Liaise with auditors
- Diploma in accountancy or its equivalent, with at least 3 years of relevant accounts receivable experience in MNC.
- Prior experience in credit control and collections.
- Possess good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly in MS Excel and Words.
- High integrity, good interpersonal skills, meticulous and capable of delivering accurate and timely reports.
- Diligent and able to meet tight deadline in a fast-paced working environment.
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP will be advantage.
If you believe you would thrive in a dynamic, team-based company operating in a global business environment, then we would like to hear from you.
Please send or email, in complete confidence, your full CV, with details of expected remuneration to:
Head of Human Resources
79 Robinson Road #15-01
Email: [email protected]